Home- Schooling Services
According to New Jersey education law, parents can home-school their child as long as the instruction is academically “equivalent” to what they would receive at school.
Teacher Tutors is experienced and knowledgeable about what the needs are for students academically. We can guide you every step of the way. Allow us to assist with academic planning and programming, provide detailed session notes after every session, as well as progress reports.
To learn more about our Home-Schooling Services, contact us today (973) 317-8839.
Summer Tutoring will keep your child’s mind sharp
Teacher Tutors provides tutoring both for students who are enrolled in Summer school, and those who are on summer vacation by offering at-home summer tutoring. Students benefit from summer tutoring both by reviewing past material and learning new material. Whether your student wants to keep up with their skills or learn something new, your tutor will be prepared to tailor each summer tutoring session to meet your needs.
TOP Reasons to Enroll in Summer Tutoring
- Complaints of being bored. Young minds need to be stimulated. Kids go from a regimented schedule of classes, homework and tests, to a final bell and weeks of sleeping in and hours to fill. Kids will find something to do during the summer — no question about that! Spending even an hour or two per week with a tutor over the Summer can give your child a productive focus.
- Is demonstrating a lack of focus or motivation, or has had changes in behavior that could be a result of academic difficulties. Academic struggles can manifest themselves in many ways. When a student is struggling academically, you might notice a lack of self-esteem or motivation. Or your child may act out from frustration.
- Is homeschooled and wants to work with a tutor over the Summer. Homeschoolers enjoy certain flexibility in regards to their schedules, as well as the pace at which work is completed. If your homeschooler will be working on his/her schoolwork during the summer, we can provide a tutor to guide him/her through it.
- Will be starting a new school. Beginning a new school in the fall can present many challenges for kids. If you are moving, that alone can cause stress. Add to that the fact that your child will be in an unfamiliar building with a new schedule, new rules and will be meeting new teachers and making new friends. All this on top of the fact that the classes themselves will be new. Your child will have to get used to new class structures, new books and new teachers’ styles. A good tutor can help ease this transition.
- Has a difficult time completing homework in a timely manner, or doing it correctly. Investing time with a tutor can drastically reduce the amount of time spent on homework, and increase the accuracy of assignments submitted in class.
- Has asked for a tutor, or for some help with his schoolwork. If your child is asking for help, there is a reason. Beginning tutoring during the summer can help to boost confidence. In most cases, your child can continue working with his tutor throughout the school year, ensuring that his progress continues.
We offer our clients in New Jersey summer tutoring with flexible hours to accommodate your schedule. Summer tutoring by teachers is the best way to bring the individualized attention your child needs to the convenience of your own home.