Hire a Qualified Teacher for Tutoring Online.
Our talented and experienced U.S.-based teachers and experts are available face to face via our online tutoring platform. To explore the endless possibilities of online tutoring call us at +1 (973) 317-8839.
Advantages of online tutoring with Teacher Tutors:
- Personalized lesson plans are tailored in a one-to-one setting based on your needs
- Convenience and flexibility. Students who are engaged in after school activities and sports may find it easier to schedule time with an online tutor
- On-demand access to licensed teachers available to meet your needs
- Last minute Homework Help and Exam Prep
- Visual guides are extremely helpful for visual learners
- Progress Reports are included!
- Condensed, effective pre-test prep sessions
- Ability to record session for future review
- Suitable for all ages and subjects
- Our Online Scheduling System helps you keep track of sessions
Features of our online tutoring platform:
- Crystal clear two-way video and audio
- Compatible with ALL devices (PC, Mac, Android, iPad, iPhone)
- Content sharing (Documents, Presentations, Web Sites, Video) for a media-rich learning experience
- Multiple white boards with subject-specific tool sets
- Support for multiple languages for foreign language tutoring
- Record sessions for reference at a later date.
Choose from the following available subjects for Online Tutoring:
- Math Tutoring (Early Math, Arithmetic, Middle School Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trig, Statistics, Pre-Calculus, Calculus)
- History (World, European and U.S. History)
- Language Arts (English, Writing, Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Reading, Vocab, Literature, Creative Writing, Essay Topics)
- Science Tutoring (General Science, Elementary Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Anatomy, Earth Science, Life Science, Organic Chemistry)
- Language Tutoring
- Test Prep (PSAT, ACT, SAT, SAT II, SSAT, HSPT, GED, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, Real Estate Salespersons Exam)
Ready to get started? Let’s match you with your perfect online tutor now!
Valeryia, a master tutor, earned her degree in Sociology from Belorussian State University in Minsk, Belarus. She also studied Sociology and Philosophy at the Sorbonne in Paris, France. When she moved to the US, Valeryia furthered her studies by earning a Masters in French at Montclair State University. Veleryia is a very experienced teacher and tutor in both French and Russian. She has taught on both the high school and college levels, and looks forward to working with students to further improve their foreign language skills.... [More About Valeryia Morozov]
Vanessa, a master tutor, is a graduate of The College of New Jersey with a Bachelor's Degree in Music Education K-12 Vocal and Instrumental. She has experience teaching music in several elementary school districts throughout New Jersey. Vanessa also plays flute and piano and teaches privately around the area as well as plays gigs for musical performances whenever she can. Vanessa believes that every student is capable to perform, move to, and create music in a safe space, and that students should be provided an enriching musical experience in the elementary grade levels that will carry on with them for their lifetime.... [More About Vanessa Lim]
Vashanna, a master tutor, is an educator who graduated from Albright College with a B.S. in psychology. She is a certified elementary teacher (k-6.) Vashanna has been teaching 3rd grade for 5 years and has worked with a wide range of students. She is dedicated to creating lessons that ensure students reach their academic potentials. In her spare time she loves to dance and read. Her favorite childhood book is Tales of the Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume!... [More About Vashanna Fraser]
Vasileios, a master tutor, has more than 10 years of experience as a full-time Professor at prestigious institutions of higher education, such as George Washington University, Baruch College, Stevens Institute of Technology and Fairleigh Dickinson University. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Statistics, an M.Sc in Finance and a B.Sc in Mathematics.
Vasileios has taught Mathematics, Statistics and Economics/Finance at all levels, both undergraduate and graduate levels. He enjoys teaching all Math subjects, as well as the quantitative and analytics sections of GRE/GMAT/SAT tests. Aside from teaching, Vasileios also worked in the Financial Industry as a Quantitative Analyst, Data Scientist, and Econometrician.
Vera, a master tutor, earned her MA in Education from Saint Peter’s College in Jersey City. She is currently a high school math teacher in Middlesex County. Vera believes that everyone is ultimately responsible for their own learning, and that as a teacher, she has been given the opportunity to influence the motivation of students in the learning process. The goal is to maximize student achievement to the highest degree possible. As a passionate learner herself, Vera wants her love of learning to be contagious. A successful teacher recognizes the uniqueness and individuality of participants and thereby creates learning experiences appropriate to different styles of learning.... [More About Vera Vitali]
Vicente, an expert tutor, was born in Lima, Peru, where he obtained an B.S.E.E. from the National Engineering University Lima-Peru. He later earned an M.S.E.E. and M.B.A from NJIT in Newark, NJ.
He worked for Nextel, Sprint and AT&T for 16 years as senior RAN engineer and capacity plan manager. He has tutored high school students for the past 6 years in math and physics with great results.
Vicente takes great pride in helping students excel beyond their expectations and achieve success.
Wendi, a master tutor, graduated from Keene State College, earning a B.S. in elementary education and geography. Wendi has a mission as a certified and highly proficient teacher with 25 plus years of experience (including 17 years in a top performing school district,) to not only guide, but to engage her students in making their way through the world. Wendi specializes in English/language arts. She believes that all students can become active learners in all aspects of their lives. Wendi builds her students' self esteem through respect, compassion, and understanding, so that they will have the highest regard for themselves. This enables them to face any situation head on in a positive manner and with a positive outlook. Through Wendi's motivation, encouragement, and enthusiasm, she instills in all students to recognize that they are capable of learning new solutions to challenges they face daily. Wendi communicates, through her students, that with these empowering skills and high expectations they set for themselves, that they can achieve their goals. Wendi wants all her students to know that success is for everybody who is believed in. Wendi wholeheartedly, without a doubt, believes in each and everyone! As Christopher Robin once said to Pooh, "When we're not together...there is something you must always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Wendi also believes that a teacher is forever learning and growing professionally. Wendi has implemented the best strategies from some of the best in the educational field, such as Jen Serravallo's reading and writing strategies books and Lucy Calkins' Units of Study in Reading and Writing workshop. Wendi is trained yearly to administer the PARCC test and highly adept in PARCC practice.... [More About Wendi Weglarz-Janisheski]
+1 (973) 31-STUDY
+1 (973) 317-8819